Sunday, August 10, 2014

Whisper Phone Make over!

Just a quick post about a fun idea I saw on Pinterest. We have classroom whisper phones made out of PVC piping for my kiddos to use during the year. They came home for their usual dishwasher cleaning and I have to say they still looked FUNKY after two rounds in the dishwasher! I enlisted the help of my daughter and her huge Duck Tape collection. The result...really cool looking and so much better than plain old white!! I wish I had taken a "before" picture, but I didn't. You can see the ends are still dingy (and if you think that is bad you should have seen what is now UNDER the cool stuff), but the Duct Tape did a perfect job covering up grime, marks, and old label gunk!
I will be posting a lot of stuff this week as I go back into the classroom! Be sure to check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment