Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Western Wreath

Like I have said in a few previous posts, our school wide theme is WESTERN this year. I had a cute little zebra wreath outside my door from our old jungle door. I didn't take a picture of it because it got smashed and was all dirty and dusty.  

I was not looking forward to trying to create a new wreath to match the new theme...I just don't feel that is where my creativity is...so I didn't take any pictures of the process because I was stressing over the entire thing! But I can say, I LOVE how it turned out! Not my best work of art, but I'll take it!
I just took three red bandannas, wrapped them around a green foam wreath ring, and secured them into place with pins. The cowboy boots, hat, and stars are all left over bulletin board items I used to spice it up some. When it was all said and done, I was wishing I took pictures of the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment