Thursday, August 28, 2014

Classroom Procedures Task Cards

I have to give a big shout out to Rachel Lynette over at Minds in Bloom. I have used her Classroom Procedures task cards for the second year in a row and they are a hit! 


The question cards are awesome for classroom procedures. I use my set the first two weeks of school to help review all the classroom rules and expectations. I love independent second graders and these cards really help. I stuck mine in a jar (will post picture later). I even allow students to work on them in pairs to "quiz" each other on their knowledge of our classroom.

Rachel's task cards are always awesome...I actually have many, MANY (I may be addicted) of her task card sets. They are always excellent quality and well thought out. Here is a quick link to her TPT store.

No comments:

Post a Comment