Sunday, August 3, 2014

TpT Sale & Back to Blogging

Hi all! It has been a very long time since I have blogged...life just seems to get to be overwhelming. I'm not sure how much I will get to blog...between the start of school, working on my Mastser's, family, and all the other parts of life...but I will do my best to at least do a weekly post of something new or great I am doing in my classroom.

So first, things, first...Teachers Pay Teachers is having their annual back to school sale! I will have all my items at 20% off! Combined with TPT's discount, you will save 28% on all  your stuff for back to school. I suggest you get your carts ready and buy early...avoid the dreaded site meltdown that tends to occur with the sales. Check out all my items here!

Thanks to Mary Beth White for the free graphic. She is a brand new seller with just a few followers, so I couldn't resist this graphic and helping out someone new!


No comments:

Post a Comment