Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wild About . . . Reward Catalogs

Well today was my district's first day back for in-service. Another day of meetings tomorrow AM followed by new student visitation in the afternoon. Then, Friday is our Clerical Day & last day until I meet my new students on Monday! Woo hoo!

For this week's "Wild About . . . " edition I'm going to highlight my Reward Catalogs! These catalogs come in every theme imaginable...Jungle, Baseball, Camping, Space, Ocean, Pirate, School, Movie and more! Click here to see the entire listing of themes in my TpT Store! 

First off I got this awesome pocket chart through Really Good Stuff on clearance!! Each student has their own pocket with their punch card in it. 
They earn punches for various things...good behavior, getting a compliment from another teacher, etc. It can be for anything you want.  Some teachers use it for homework.  My kiddos use the 20 punches, but there are 5, 10, 15, or 20 available to use.

I printed my Panda catalog out on card stock, put the pages in protective sleeves and put it in a binder.  I keep my catalog on my window ledge along with other things!

That's all there is too it. The nice thing about the punch cards and catalog is everyone progresses at a different rate. I found that as soon as my first few students went shopping, the behaviors in my room improved dramatically! I was sneaky too...I didn't tell any of the kiddos what was in the catalog. So when the first few went "shopping" they were VERY eager to tell the others what they saw!

Click here to see all the Reward Catalog Themes in my TpT Store! If you just want the Punch Cards, click here to see all the themes. 

Do you want a theme I don't have? Just contact me & I'll be happy to make it! Do you need a reward I don't have? I can add that too. Do you want to make your own? Click here to get the blank border pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment