Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tech Tuesday - Blog Design

I'm not a big geek when it comes to technology...heck I hardly know how to do a blog! But I am getting there!  So naturally I would have to have my FIRST Tech Tuesday blog be all about the person who helped me the most in getting my Second Grade Shoppe blog up and running.

A HUGE, HUGE, HUGE...did I mention HUGE...thank you goes out to TESSA over at Tales From a Blog Designer.  She is the wonderful person who helped me make my blog BEAUTIFUL! She does fantastic design work for a ton of awesome bloggers as well!  She was so patent at helping me and my indecisiveness when it came to making decisions about blog design. Be sure to check out her portfolio section of her blog.

You can see her awesome blog design work here.


TESSA also has a super blog dedicated to her Third Grade classroom adventures! 
You can see that blog  here.


Check back next week for more "tech talk"...if you have an idea or something you would like me to check out, just let me know!





No comments:

Post a Comment