Monday, October 7, 2013

Planbook.com....LOVE IT

So  I've been trying to find SOME type of iPad compatible lesson planer.  I have found it! I started using the app and online website planbook.com.  It is only $12 per year to save all your plans in the "CLOUD" and if you purchase 2 years or 3 years at a time, you save $$$!!! There are also plans for groups of teachers, buildings, district wide, etc. 

Check it out here!


It was a little tedious until I figured out how it worked. I definitely suggest starting on the web page via computer first, then moving to your iPad. That was my downfall!

Along with writing plans on the go, here is a short list of the features of planbook.com. I love how you can "bump" plans a day if need be. We had a water main break in our school so classes were cancelled for a day...NOT fun when I just finished my plans for the next two weeks. It was so easy to "BUMP" everything one day & took just minutes to do. I'm still learning things about it & will send them along as I do!




No comments:

Post a Comment