Sunday, September 29, 2013

I'm through...what can I do?

We all know students finish things at different rates and we always get the infamous "I'm done what can I do?"! AAAHHH...I'm not a big fan of forced things for students to do. I feel they do their best work when they have choices in what they are doing! 

This is my "I'm through...what can I do?" Poster set. I have it hanging in my room between my windows. 



We spent the first two weeks of school exploring the different options, practicing, modeling expectations, etc. As the year goes on I will add more or switch them out as the needs of my class change. My students use it primary when they are done with their Morning Work / Bell Work / Seat Work in the morning. It also comes in handy on test day when you have those that need some extra time.

You can get these here at my TpT store.
The nice thing is I will customize & update it as teachers email me with other things they want or need.



No comments:

Post a Comment